Bob Marshall is the National Business Development Executive with Wells Fargo Bank for the Small Business Development Group. He is responsible for leading a team of Business Development and Healthcare Leaders across the footprint that is charged with acquiring new customers with sales ranging from $1 – $10 million. Prior to his current role, Mr. Marshall has held several banking management positions including Area Business Banking Manager (for Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland), Community Bank Executive for the Wholesale Banking Group (Wachovia Bank, N.A.), Corporate Retail Sales & Service Strategy Team Leader, and Corporate Retail Bank Sales Strategy Leader. Mr. Marshall joined the bank as a Branch Manager in 1997.
Prior to joining Wachovia Bank, he held the roles of Franchise Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, and Commercial Auditor with ITT Commercial Finance. Mr. Marshall began his banking career in the Management Development Program at Nat West Bank, N.A.
Mr. Marshall graduated from Boston College Carroll School of Management with a Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in Finance and Human Resource Management. He also holds an Executive MBA degree from Queens University’s McColl School of Business in Charlotte.
Mr. Marshall has been involved in a variety of activities in his community. His most current affiliations include:
- Livingstone College Board of Trustees
- Greater Washington Urban League Board of Directors
- DC Jazz Festival Board of Directors
- Boston College Board of Regents and AHANA Alumni Council Co-Chair
- Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Leadership Greater Washington C/O 2017
- CALIBR C/O 2016Mr. Marshall was recognized as one of the Washington Business Journal’s 2017 Minority Business Leaders and the featured speaker on the inaugural Executive Speakers Series of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund “Rules of the Road in Corporate America” webinar. In 2018, he was received the “Chairman and Presidents Award of Commendation” for his service as a member of the Board of Trustees of Livingstone College.